Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dell, we have a problem

My computer took a nose dive, AGAIN, so I'm coming to you live from my roommate's computer. I think it's dead, AGAIN. I haven't backed up my documents/photos/music in about a month, and there's some really great pictures on there I don't want to lose. Plus the resume of perfection and the cover letter that's been plagairised by my good friend was on there. So I'm hoping my tecky friend will come to my rescue, AGAIN, and extract all those files for me. Until then, I can't restore my computer, so I think the blogging might come to a bit of a standstill. Just a heads-up, but I will do my best to get up and running soon.

Photo courtesy of buymybrokenlaptop.

3 comments:

Tyler Barton said...

Chelsea,

I feel sorry for you because my family's lone home computer is crashing as well. I am frantically attempting to copy all of my family's important documents, photos, and my music to discs. I have saved enough money to procure a very good PC, but I am too much of a tightwad to want to purchase it yet before I have a higher paying appointment. It looks like I shall just have to swipe the hard drive and start over again! I hope you shall be able to get along without your computer, and I am sorry to hear that your blogging shall have to take a necessary sabbatical since your posts are rather humorous. If I may say so, your titles always seem to be intriguing and interesting; moreover, they make readers of them want to peruse your posts.
-Tyler.

Anonymous said...

Dude, your getting a Dell!

P.S. the colors on this blog are: acceptable.

chelsea said...

JUST acceptable? Are you kidding me? You gave me the okay on them and said they looked good. I can go back to the black and white days...