Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Future (hopefully) - in the shortert of terms

What I hope to do - in the broadest of terms:

Saffie: I'm sorry, mum, but I've never really seen what it is that you actually do.
Eddie: PRrr.
Saffie: Yes, but...
Eddie: PR! I PR things! People! Places! Concepts...
Patsy: ...Lulu.
Eddie: Lulu... I PR them. I make the fabulous... I make the crap into credible. I make the dull into...
Patsy: ...Delicious
Eddie: Delicious. I PR, darling!
(Absolutely Fabulous - series 3, episode 4)

Where I hope to do it - figuratively speaking:
In all seriousness, just submitted my application to the local opera company for an internship position in their PR Department. I would be out of this world excited if I got it. Loved PR in school and love opera now. love + love = dream come true.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Fabulous! I really hope you get it. Keep us posted. Which company?