Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally Friday Music Clip of the Day: The "TGIF" Edition

Technically speaking, I'm now part of the workforce. I commute. I put in 40 hours. I'm over worked and underpaid. I can't wait till 6:00pm Friday rolls around. I am now working for the weekend. But I love what I'm doing! I get to make the dull into delicious!

Loverboy's "Working for the Weekend"


Oh and because I PR things you're going to hear this until I can't PR things anymore: If you're in DC, make your way to Nats Stadium on September 12th at 7:00pm for WNO's opening night simulcast of the Barber of Seville. It's opera, beer, hotdogs, and crackerjacks. And it's FREE! You'd be a fool to miss it.

Thomas Hampson (a very young Thomas Hampson:) singing "Largo al Factotum" from The Barber of Seville.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are making me want to fly out to see the FREE show. :-)