Monday, June 23, 2008

For the Record

I had the best of intentions of getting caught up on the blog this weekend, but my computer failed me. Something to do with a corrupt file. So after a half hour on the phone with Dell and an hour an the phone with Max, my computer genius friend, I have two options, restore my computer to day one settings and lose everything, or try and salvage three years worth of schoolwork and memories. I'll go with the latter (depending on how much that'll cost me). And you thought blog posts were few and far between before. Just don't hold your breath waiting for the next one. :) Hopefully I can get this problem rectified soon and get back to blogging as usual. I've got some great stories to tell...

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh no! Twice I've had to do a full system restore and lost all my files. The third time it happened, I was fortunate enough to have bought an external hard drive to put everything else on. I'll never regret that purchase! :) Good luck getting everything back to normal!!

Andrew Meeusen said...

Ugh.... sorry Chelsea! I hope it doesn't cost too much to fix. Good luck!