Friday, May 22, 2009

Finally Friday Music Clip of the Day - Turn Up the Heat Edition

Technically speaking, summer is a month away. But those temperatures outside say otherwise. Plus it's Memorial Weekend, and that always makes me think of summer. So in honor of those climbing temps I bring you the Finally Friday Music Clip of the Day. I'm feeling generous again, so I bring you two.

The first, Renee Fleming singing "Summertime" because it almost is and just because it's Renee Fleming.



Mom likes the verions by Don Henley, but Sam (CT Sam) and I used to rock out w/ the windows down to the version by the Ataris. Nothing makes me think of summer more than blasting the music with the warm air blowing through the open windows.

3 comments:

Andrew Meeusen said...

Yeah, Chelsea! The Ataris' "Boys of Summer" is totally awesome!

How's the job hunting going?

chelsea said...

Oh it's going. How's it going for you?

Andrew Meeusen said...

Meh, cold at best thanks to this bum economy. Worked for the last few months as a substitute teacher, but now that summer's here, it's back to the drawing board!