Friday, January 8, 2010

And so it (re)begins

Let's be honest. I've kinda sucked at this whole blogging thing. I was doing pretty good there in the beginning, but computer woes and the overwhelming-ness of wanting to put everything on here was just too much. So I ignored it all together. But now equipped with a new computer and a New Year's resolution to become a better blogger, I'm ready to give this another go. It's like a new beginning. And it starts today!

But I don't want to forget about yesterday or all those other yesterdays that didn't make it into the blog because of my neglect. So as I get going, it might be a little rough around here as I put up some past happenings. There will be no order - expect chaos and unchronologicalization.

1 comment:

karigee said...

Go dog, go! As long as we get to hear regularly from you, the rest is just noise.