Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sounds like a winner to me.......

A conversation I had w/ CT Sam via text message late last night. No need to thank me.

Sam: So the guy Marco* with the bad haircut is asking about you

Me: Was he the one that wouldn't leave me alone and dated that one girl you don't like?

Sam: No... The short one in politics we wanted to give a makeover too

Me: I don't remember him. Where did I meet him?

Sam: He was there both nights... He remembers you!
He had like the shroom cut

Me: Seriously not ringing a bell... Did I even talk to him?

Sam: Yes lol and we talked about how we wanted to make him over... But he got a haircut thank god!
He was nice and talked to us but was slightly shy

Me: I don't know why I don't remember. Is he good looking minus the weird haircut?

Sam: Not really lol

Me: Awesome! glad to know I made an impression on someone...
Does he know I'm republican?

Sam: I'm not sure but he know your cute!

Me: Fabulous.. He thinks I'm cute and all I got is he's short and formerly sported a shroom do. Is it bad I don't remember him?

Sam: Yes it is cuz he talked to us the most... And then we were bitchy and judged him
Is our judging no longer sacred?

Me: Did someone roofie my drink or something b/c I don't remember having that much either night.

Sam: You cought me... I slipped you a little something
Stalk him on facebook. He is one of my friends... Marco Polo*

Me: I knew it! You b***ch! You can't be trusted/ You roofie my drink and then try and set me up w/ the dude we totally judged. That hurts sam...

Sam: I'm sorry: Next time I drug you I will get your consent first

Me: Apology accepted. Is he dateable material? I mean I'm no gold medal, but I don't need a schmoe.

Sam: You are a gold medal!

Sam: He's sooooo sweet. I like him alot but he is no looker

Me: Awww you're a platinum medal in my book.

Sam: He's not horrible... Needs work

Me: Oh lord! Bless his heart. I'm flattered, but um...

Sam: Lol

Me: So could this be like a samantha thing from sex and the city where I make him pretty and then he finds some younger hotter babe? You know, the guy was balding and a bit of a goob

Sam: Lol I remember that one!

Me: He looks like a thug in his profile pic. And not at all familiar. Maybe I was too traumatized by the other guy

Sam: Lol we did run into some characters. Ya his profile pic is super weird

Me: I think I remember snarking on someone, but I don't think I'd be able to pick him out of a line up.


So apparently Sam is trying to fix me up with a fixer-uper... A shroom cut - really, are we thirteen? I'm thinking a big fat no!

*Not his real name

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love it! You two are too funny.

Abigail said...

"fixing me up with a fixer-upper"...haha, love it!