Thursday, March 20, 2008

I have arrived!

I received this in my email at work. Note the areas I've bolded.

Dear Chelsea,
Harris Interactive is currently conducting a unique bipartisan research initiative and we are in need of your insight to help develop an accurate view of the current attitudes and thoughts on issues of importance to constituents.

A select few senior staff members and aides such as yourself have been invited to participate. Your opinions and perspective will be of tremendous value to our effort. The interviews are for research purposes only, and the opinions expressed will be kept strictly confidential.

Participation is completely voluntary, and it goes without saying that we do not take research among individuals of your level of responsibility lightly. With that in mind, we have designed a short 10 minute survey that is engaging and thought provoking. We are only contacting a limited number of staff members and aides, and as a result your participation is critical to ensure the success of the study.


I didn't know I was sooo important! I must be hot stuff here on the Hill. Watch out DC cuz I have arrived!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow, I don't really know what most of that stuff means haha but it sounds super important and exciting! Congratulations :D