Monday, March 10, 2008

Ughhh Monday!


So it's definitely one of those days you wish you could of just stayed in bed and watched movies all day long and not done anything. It's not like today is a BAD day, it's just not an awesome day. It wasn't too bad this morning because Sam and Steve came for a Capitol tour, but now I just want to go home. And Lord only knows how long we're going to be here if votes don't start until 6:30 and Aprops are due on Friday. I woke up late, my feet hurt, my ankle keeps popping, my back aches, I've got a headache, I'm not hungry but I'm sure I will be soon, "dear colleague" letters are piling up in my inbox. Plus it's Monday, so that means today just sucks in general.

3 comments:

Andrew Meeusen said...

"It's just another ma-nic Mon-day..."

Maybe tomorrow will be better!

chelsea said...

It should be. I just wasn't prepared to start the week yet.

Unknown said...

I love the picture, by the way!