Saturday, March 22, 2008

Surprise!!!

The heads of the family: (LtoR: Grandma, Aunt Patty, Uncle Paul, Aunt Sue, Aunt Rosslyn)


Happy 80th Grandma!!

So all the familia is pow-wowing in Vegas for Grandma Fuller's Surprise 80th Birthday Party today. She thinks it's for an Easter Celebration, but little does she know...

Guess who's not going to be there? Yeah, me. I'm quite bummed. I always love family gatherings, plus how often does your grandma's 80th come around? Not very often.

Minor consolation, I'll get to spend Easter Monday at the White House for the annual Easter Egg Roll. Should be good times. I'll send you an egg, Grandma.

In case this makes it to Grandma and the Birthday bash, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!! Sorry I couldn't make it. Hope the next 80 years are just as awesome as the first. :) To the rest of the family, miss you and love you guys. Come visit DC and I'll give you a tour of the Capitol.
Grandma (in the blue) surrounded by the family at last year's reunion.

No comments: