Friday, April 25, 2008

Into the abyss

View of Cannon from the 1st and Penn entrance. Actually, I lied. That's not 1st, it's something else.

I went up to the 5th floor of Cannon today to get a fan out of our “cage.” I would never want to work on that floor. The halls are narrower and the ceilings shorter putting off a feeling of lesser grandeur than the rest of the building. There aren’t as many officees because of the cages (storage rooms) so there aren’t as many colorful flags lining the walls. It’s a little dreary and not as awe inspiring as my walk down the 2nd or 4th floors of Cannon. It makes me realize how thankful I am to be nestled into a great office on the 4th floor. Oh Cannon HOB…Sigh… But it sure would be fun to spend a couple of hours in the cage pilfering through all the random memorabilia and such that's just collecting dust in the storage unit. Maybe one of these days.

In other news, I'm headed to Vegas this weekend for a soccer tournament with my Flagstaff team. Hopefully on the plane I can get caught up on all the cool (Urban Dare) and not-so-cool (the mouse saga) happenings and post them to the blog Tuesday when I get back.

No comments: