Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baseball Season Opens Today (For Me)

The Washington Nationals kicked off their season Monday afternoon at 3:00. All my baseball buddies were working so I didn't go. Last night's game was cancelled and I was doing taxes anyway. But game on tonight!

They're playing the Phillies so I don't hold much hope for a win. But it's baseball and I love hitting up a live game and just relaxing with no worries for three hours. The world just seems to slow down a bit. I'll also be keeping my eyes on the Presidents race. Here's hoping Teddy can end his losing streak...
Nats season opener 4/2008

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I bet he still wont win? Want to bet money?

Andrew Meeusen said...

It's not just Teddy that's not winning right now. The Nats are 0-for-7 games thus far!

chelsea said...

Shannon, that is a bet I'll never take. Teddy will NEVER win. And even if he does, they'd disqualify him.

Andrew, they just won!