Saturday, April 11, 2009

Double Epiphany

So I talked to my mom the other day about my breakthrough in fitted sheet folding. Well, she one-up'd me. My epiphany only went so far as folding two seperate corners into each other. My mom's had all the corners coming into one. I was mesmerized by this further discovery.

Here's a how-to video in case you haven't been enlightened on the art of fitted sheet folding. Go forth and conquer your laundry!

My mom apologized for failing me in the fitted sheet department and said I probably didn't remember "hospital corners." "Hospital corners?! NO!" I exclaimed. Expect a definition soon because I'm super intrigued...

Photo credit: http://shoeshe.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/help/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your mom and all your aunties learned the 4 corner trick from Grandma. I don't think your mom made you fold sheets or anything else much. I am not inferring that you are spoiled at all!

Anonymous said...

I am deveoping some concern that with your recent obsessions with mice (rats) sheet folding and arguing about the state of heat or not heat your education is not being utilized to its fullest capacity. Auntie J

Anonymous said...

hope you have a happy Easter Bunny day. Are you going to have an egg hunt Love you Auntie J

chelsea said...

Anonymous 1 - we never folded sheets b/c we only had one set, so when they got washed they went right back on the bed.

Auntie J - Be careful what you wish for. You're about to get inundated w/ opera reviews from the various operas I've seen in the last year. :) We died eggs last night but didn't hunt them. Hope you guys had a Hoppy Easter. :)

chelsea said...

PS - we had a mice problem. The Federal Trade Commission has a rat problem.

Leah said...

I remember my mom teaching me how to do hospital corners! But of course I forget now...I look forward to your post on it to spark my memory ;)